Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

I know that I need to restrict again...maybe little baby steps.  1000 cals for two weeks, then onto 800 cals.  I've been on 800 before and it's hell on earth but I can manage it.  I love doing cardio and lots of weights, they help so much, but it gets so hard to go much lower than than 800 when you're active.  Plus my BMR is around 1500 at my current weight, which is what I burn in a day, without doing anything.  I'm so bloated and sad and feeling like I'm not getting anywhere.  I leg-pressed 136kg today, so I know that I'm improving, and my thighs are getting so much firmer, but the jiggle is persisting.  I've been properly (and 99.9% honestly, by which I mean I don't log most herbs or spices, mainly because I don't use them much and always forget!) been logging my food and exercise in FatSecret.  That site is amazing.  But I will do it here, so maybe I can get some pointers out there on my diet, in terms of getting rid of the fat???

Breakfast:
30g bran flakes (100)
100g low fat natural yogurt (55)
Lunch:
150g lean cooked, skinless roast chicken (282)
40g stilton (166) [ Naughty, I know :( ]
35g low fat onion and chive cream cheese (43)
1/4 cup sliced red grapes (28)
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce (8)
1 tsp apple balsamic vinegar (8)
Dinner:
150g lean cooked, skinless roast chicken (282)
1 tbsp ketchup (15)
1 Activia light cherry yogurt (72)
30g bran flakes (100)
Drinks:
2 cans of 7Up Free (0)

I normally eat less carbs than that, but I needed some fibre and couldn't be bothered with cooking dinner.  I always pre plan my meals for the next day, especially as I have to grab breakfast very early in the morning, and also take any lunch with me because I'm studying all day.  I'm so tired and sick of reading. I have completely wasted this afternoon, with naps and sitting on my bed with my laptop.  My life is sooo boring, lol.  
And the cheese was a bit of a treat to myself, which I don't think I deserved.  I have a weakness for cheese and fruit together and the salad I made was pretty amazing, despite all the cheese evilness!  

I feel like some ED fraud right now, talking so flippantly about meals and calories and cheese.  I'm on a knife edge and I'm literally clinging on for dear life, not to spiral back into this.  I have a love/hate relationship with how boney my chest is, and how jutting my ribs and hips are; I'm proud and also repulsed.  Why can't I be a goddess, with firm golden skin and perfect limbs?  Why am I tired, boney but flabby wreck?

My boyfriend is starting to get worried.  He hates me being on 1200 a day, so I will have to hide the restriction from him.  He's bringing me protein shake in a week, so I can start meal replacing.  I need to be skinny and have a proper thigh gap and have ABS!  I will do this.

2 comments:

  1. from what i can gather, you have lost a lot of weight very quickly. just hang in there and dont worry!

    your skin will tighten up and cling around your bones all by itself over some time. its happened to me before - and you are also probs getting dismorphia and see yourself uglier than what you really are!

    as for hiding how little you are eating, the best thing to do is to laugh everything off. the more defensive, sad, angry or secretive you are, the more people will worry. just stay cheerful, smile and find it all hilarious. they wont have the heart to ruin your good mood by telling you to eat :)

    lots of love
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I have lost a lot of weight, when it's put down in numbers, but I don't feel like I've changed much. I'm going to post some photos tonight, so everyone can kinda see what I mean about just needing to lose the excess and tighten up. The thing is that I've been at this for a very long time, and although the weightloss, when it comes, comes quickly, I'm not at the happy, confident stage yet. I see so much to improve on. So much to perfect....
    ...I think I need a tan! Lol.
    And I will definitely remember that. I've been stressing the Boy out, and I think it's best that I just don't mention these things to him, smile, and say how good I'm feeling. Isn't it odd how we should be able to tell our nearest and dearest exactly how we feel, but they're the ones that we share the least with?
    Lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete