Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Big Fat Groke


I tried to fast and I got to about 2pm and I binged: 1/3 portion of fish and chips, some peanut butter, some chocolate and a bowl of ice-cream with crushed biscuits and Cadbury's.  I purged immediately.  Not done that in about 6 months, properly anyway.  I heard somewhere that you only really throw up about half of what you ingested, so I counted the calories.  It puts me on 954 calories for today.
This is not the fast you are looking for...

I feel like crap, and I'm hungry and needing junk, pizza, chips, toast, chocolate, alcohol, pasta, all the things that I don't have.  But it's not gonna happen.  I fuckin' swear it's not gonna get me.  I will wake up tomorrow and the scale will be down that bleedin' half pound that has been driving me nuts and I will go running and get back and start again.  Back on 1200, maybe 1100 to be honest.

My only saving grace is that I went to the gym this morning.
60 mins weight training: 387
5 mins running: 62
20 mins calisthenics: 75
40 mins walking: 163
My flatmate has promised me a Moomin mug (as his dad sells them) and I think I should get the Groke one...damn him never bringing my Moomin mug!

The boy has promised that we can have a Groke cake for my birthday (in December) as long as he can make her poop fudge... :S
Over and out,
Lovelove xxx

3 comments:

  1. ah dang! i didnt read this, lol! ok new tip:

    fuck the fasting. i never do it.

    fasting results in a horrid cycle of starving and binging. if you slowly start restricting, you will become a restrictive anorexic instead which results in much faster weight loss in the long run.

    as long as you are eating under 1500kcals per day, you are losing weight. start high, then gradually get lower as your stomach shrinks and adjusts. eventually you will get to about 650kcals per day which is where i am. im staying here and not going any lower because it results in 1kg lost per month which is the maximum that it is possible to sustain into the long run!

    kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. [edit] - sorry, i meant 1kg per WEEK! not per month. that would be crap. :P

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fuss about today, we all fall down sometimes. Tomorrow will be better I'm sure :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete