Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

I had had a good day yesterday, food wise.  But I binged and purged - a Mars bar and a pack of Cadbury's Clusters (raisins and cornflakes cover in chocolate), so about 1000 calories.  Drank water and purged in the shower (first time, I prefer the toilet, but I had to be quiet).  I didn't feel like I'd got enough up, but I was just retching, so stopped and sat in bed trying to forget about it.  the whole thing, mixed with this pain in the bum essay has ruined my nice happy Thursday 'off', no cinema, all day writing instead and no nice little scoop of Ben and Jerry's to look forward to.  Instead, I'm fasting.  And there's not gonna be a binge tomorrow.  Got a week to drop 4-6lbs and get to 130.
Just quick because I have to try and finish this essay (basically gotta use the 'thrill' [yeah, right!] of writing it to keep me off food today).  I'm going to go for a jog later, at 'lunch time'.  Need to exercise.
Keep strong, unlike me.

2 comments:

  1. hey brightday :) thanks for your blog comment. im sorry to hear about your dad. with loved ones who have passed, we can keep them alive in our memories by continuing to love them in our hearts :) and foodwise, dont worry. tomorrow will be better <3 x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying sososo hard not to binge and purge. i went home to london for a week and just couldn't stop doing it. so now i'm done. only restricting from here on.

    ReplyDelete