Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Whale

Normally I like whales...but I don't want to be one.  I've been in bed for 5 days, eating.  And now I weigh 151.8lbs.  Fucking hell...I mean, seriously.  What the fuck!!!???  Sorry if you're offended by swearing, but there's not much else I can say.
Laxies tonight, water and green tea tomorrow.  Gym tomorrow.
This isn't helping the whole anxiety/self hate problem, no sir-ee!
Why can't I just get past this?  Why am I failing?  I'm not making the effort, that's why!

Anyway, got antibiotics today.  *tiny woo*

Thinspo

Mila Kunis: I love this picture - her legs look incredible too.

Woooooo!

I have a feeling this was stolen off another blog, but I'm a sucker for light flashes! Sparkly!

Kate Moss: such easy confidence.

Avril Lavigne: very full of herself, but super skinny.

Katie Waissel: UK X Factor Contestant last nuts - crazy as a coconut, but wth?!

Watsherface from ANTM.  Purdy :D

Stolen, but I fricken' love this bag.  WANT!

Mossy again.

Wish I could have such a good tummy.

I just like this.  I like her allure.

Mila Kunis again: look at that gorgeous leg.

Mad Men woman....ummmmm....January Jones!  So slim.

A wee bit grimey - her bod is stunning.

One word - ABS!

Old school chic <3

I whip ma hai....nah, I'm just joking with ya...though I do love Willow Smith.  

Olivia Palermo - her looks are so slim, and she's not even wearing heels!

Wind and rain = Glasgow :(

Abs again.  I'm obsessed.

Thinness in the face too.

Audrina Partridge - the hair is a FAIL but the body is killer.

Stunning photo, stunning skin, stunning collar bones.

Just watched 'Britney Glee - Brittany is INCREDIBLE!




Must try harder.  You're disgusting, brightday*b - simply disgusting...

2 comments:

  1. Do Laxatives work?
    I've always toyed with using them, I'll stand infront of them at the pharmacy and then pussy out.
    I am loving the thinspo, I want abs, I am obsessed too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much of this thinspo!

    When I watched this "Britney/Brittany", Brittany's abs inspired me, too. Espesially in this scene. And I love Mila Kunis, too. She's effing sultry.

    Thanks for the follow! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete