Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Love or Fat?

Make your decision this Valentines Day.  Will you...
Play footsies with your darling, or have to show off your 'piggies'?

Sweet lies?... shouldn't it be 'u r fat <3'?

Travel the distance, together?

Or weigh yourself down with chocolate, so you can't even walk?

Experience the world, looking beautiful and lovely?

Or pretend it' ok; 'there's fruit' is not excuse?

Looking sexy on holidays with your beau?
Or sug *ahem* I mean jelly thighs?
Pure devotion?

Or pink box encased flab time bombs?

Long walks, just in each others company?

Or letting blimp bling blind you?

Support through the hard times?

Or empty calories and mistakes.
Stay Strong! <3

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. It really opens your eyes to the fatty reality of Valentine's Day. I really hope Boyfriend doesn't get me any chocolates.. I'm no good at saying 'no'
    lol Stay Strong =] and Thanks for the inspiration!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete