Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

grey day, grey mood

Me: Hello blog.  How are you?
Blog: Oh, I'm ok, y'know, sitting here, waiting to be added to, blah blah blah, the usual.  How are you?
Me: I'm shit, blog.
Blog: Oh...have you been getting your fats?
Me: ...Blog?
Blog: Yes?
Me: Are you fuckin' serious?

Hmmmmmm.

Gym and diet have been fine.  Sticking at 850 calories (apart from last night, it was 858) and the day before where it was about 1000 - I wasn't gonna go mental over that because I ate very little, but had a piece of Starbuck's new Chocolate Hazelnut Loaf cake (dairy and gluten free), which I estimated at about 400 cals, maxiumum - it was 466.  So don't eat it.  It isn't worth it, I can promise you that.
But I resisted homemade biscuits, chocolates, popcorn and chips.  So gotta be thankful for small mercies.
I also have a rather useful male friend, called Bruce Willis.  He lives across from me.  He loves food.  He's a tall guy, and well built, and has no qualms about taking food I offer him.  Such as a massive block of cheese, some mince, some gammon and some salami.  All high cal, and not what I'm going for anymore.  I would rather he ate them, to be honest.  Plus he seemed chuffed (very happy in Nothern UK speak).

I've been going to the gym everyday.  I might go later, for a swim, as I was very weak yesterday.  I struggled.  Lucozade helped.  But it was worrying.  So a nice relaxing swim.  At my current weight and general swim speed, I burn about 400 calories for an hour, which isn't bad at all.  Then I have a lot of errands to run today so all the walking add to that, plus some major housework to be done on my shit tip of a room.

R might be coming up to visit me tonight.  It depends when he gets off 'work'.  'Work' is RAF training.  I'm praying for that.  He always makes me feel ace.  He knows that I'm not happy with myself, so he will keep me in check, but he also fancies me a ridiculous amount, and his pure adoration would melt the heart of any self hater.
Plus there's all that sexercise! Hehe.

Today so far is 358 calories : 30g of almonds, walnuts and pecans, a banana and some soya cream.  Sort of a brunch, which means room for a decent dinner later.

Here's some thinspo:

Some girl on the internet, with a supa hot body.  

Rooney Mara - wowzas!

Christina Aguilera: Burlesque.  I went to see it on Wednesday, very entertaining and very thinsperational.

Hayley Williams, Paramore: Stunning.

Megan Fox...

Christina again.  She looks so purdy with curly hair.

Theived from somewhere, but I'm a sucker for glitter.

Hayley again.  Only a skinny could wear such super cool yellow jeans.

Oh!  And I'm 143.4lbs as of yesterday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment