Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

The bananas have failed, the biscuits have been eaten...

Ok,  Thought I would start this again.  Something bright, something muted, something fresh all at once.

I have been looking for the bright days since the new year.  They seem to invigorate me...give me a bit of a push for the day ahead.  My kitchen gets amazing morning sun, the sort of sun where you could sit there and let is encompass your face as you sip some tea.  So that will be my ritual, I think.  I haven't drank enough green tea recently, very little in fact.  Maybe I should add that to a resolution.

For my own purposes I'm recording these, so don't bother reading them if you're not interested.  I quite often find I never make it to the end of others' mammoth promises towards retribution.  Some...well most...aren't very interesting at all.

Number 1: Drink 2 litres of water a day or more.  Not including tea, juice or milk.  For every cup of caffeinated beverage consumed, a cup of water must be added to the total.
Number 2: Travel the road towards Veganism.  No dairy, meat, fish or honey.  Eggs are currently allowed.
Number 3: Keep fat, sugar and carbohydrate consumption low and protein and fibre consumption high; you know the levels!
Number 4: Stop swearing, its unbecoming.
Number 5: Save your money for a shirt from Jack Wills, some Timbaland boots, some Hunter Wellies and a spree in Zara and on ASOS Black/White.  These are all UK brands...well apart from Timbaland, I think, that are pretty expensive.  Check them out.
Number 6: Get all your grades to A5 and above.
Number 7: Run outside more and get ABS!
Number 8: Take more photographs.
Number 9: Always be polished and presentable.  So nails painted, clothes ironed, hair styled, that sort of thing.
Number 10: Write a letter to R every week and an email to Mam every day.

Little and often should apply to blogs too, so I won't bother you anymore tonight.  Today was a humungous binge day for me and tomorrow is going to have mark a change.  It just has to.  I'm so fed up of failing, I feel so utterly downtrodden and half rate.  I just want to find a talent: a light in me that I can show everyone else, and that can only come from personal perfection.

Nanight x

No comments:

Post a Comment