Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

cleansing thinspo

Thinspo and Inspo for me is about those images and thoughts that just stick in your mind, like little shiny things that influence you.  You want them so bad because you know they will make you happy...

Luxe is lovely :D

ASOS.com Marketplace

Willow.Smith.Is.A-Mazing!

Found in Glamour Magazine UK (Jan issue): Model is Shu Pei Qin.  I love her trousers.  I have a pair a little like that...more muted though.  If only me legs were as slim.

So free and happy.  I'm into Breton at the minute, so this is a more positive way of showing that.

I bought this parka, in khaki.  Waiting for my delivery from ASOS.com!  Excited!!!

I saw this a little while ago on 'I Told You Not To Eat' s blog and it stuck with me.  She just looks amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment