Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

But I'm not happy...

Restriction and exercise have been fine, I'm suprised I haven't been writing how happy I am to have gone a week sticking to 850 calories or less a day.  But I'm not happy.  I'm a dull penny.

I've been exercising every day, at least an hours swim, at least a 30 minute interval run, at least a bit of Pilates.  I know I've dropped a couple of pounds.  But I'm not happy.  I'm angry and frustrated.

I had a busy week; lots of walking about, lots of lectures, taking my friend out for her birthday, my navy meet, my Burn's night party, and it all revolved around food and alcohol and I didn't binge.  But I'm not happy.  I'm tired and lonely.

Some new model with a funny face...but she's gorgeous slim, see at the end!

The Littlest Kardashian

Stunning girl, a friend of someone I know on Facebook.  She oesn't know me...or that this is here.  Shhhhhh!

Babyface Jennifer Aniston.  I like her hair.  Mine is all 'rooty' again :(

Weird face, amazing figure.  


I tried to purge last night at the party, but I didn't get anything up, and ruined my make-up.  I didn't over eat.  Half a bread roll, half a coup of leek soup, 80g of vegetarian haggis, 6 small pieces of roasted turnip, 1 cup of coffee, 2 pieces of Scottish tablet.  3 diet cokes.  1 large glass of red wine.  Came to 554, but I had fasted the rest of the day.
I think I wanted attention, but didn't get much.  Some girl got off her face, and puked everywhere and needed to be taken in an ambulance.  And she took all the interesting people with her.  Stupid bitch.  And I was so cold.  Everyone else was so fucking hot, and opened windows, but I'm cold.  It never ends, this coldness.  The only thing I look forward to in a day is the sauna.  Mmmmmmmmm...toasty!  Did i get a sauna sesh today?  Did I heck!  Seriously though, I could sleep in there.
I got into some gossip conversations with one of the navy boys - apparently I'm fuckable...but not the most fuckable.  Some silly little twat is.  Blond and cute and thin and toned and little.  She's not even very nice.  She's rude, impolite, conceited.  I guess it ruined my night.  I was on edge anyway, because I was late.  But everything just wound me up and brought me down.
Oh.  And I got thrown on the floor in a ceilidh (kay-lee) dance, and smashed into my ribs.  Ouch.

On the plus side (so that's that a sauna exists near me, and I'm slightly fuckable), I have been sticking to dairy free and vegetarian.  No plans for full veganism yet.  Am getting there.  Oh!  And I'm going home next weekend and get to see R and the mammy.  Excited.
On the negative side.  It's not getting any warmer...did I mention I was feckin' freezing!!!!

Right.  Off to do all my housework and burn off my dinner (homemade coleslaw and weight watchers bread with melted vegan cheese, yum).

2 comments:

  1. love the stolen pic she is a babe! stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately. Sometimes Facebook is the best inspiration. Especially when your flatmate is trying to ply you with pizza, as was the case last night.
    :) Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete