Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Rapture


Well, since waking up today, I've lost that 5.5 pounds, so at 154lbs now.  I've pretty much fasted the past two days.  Fasting again today, as I'm going out tonight.  I really want to get drunk, but I don't want to be bloated and heavy tomorrow, so we shall see how it goes tonight.  I'm about to set off to the gym.  The plan is to run for 30 minutes, swim for 30 minutes and a mixture of light and heavy calisthenics for 40 minutes.  I'm going for another walk this afternoon, for about 2 hours too.  Then dancing tonight = lots of these revolting calories burnt.

I was looking at thinspo last night.  I will get to 112lbs and be super skinny.

It's The Rapture today, apparently.  I'm agnostic, but I wouldn't mind Jesus coming and taking me to heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment