Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Goal 1 achieved!


Ok, so my first goal was 155lbs by today, which I have ticked off.  I'm at 151.8, which has stayed the same from yesterday.  If I am 152lb or under next Friday then I get my next reward.

I think I need a fast, which this weekend will hopefully achieve.  I am at sea, at a sailing regatta, working with the Navy.  The food is always stodgy, but no one really pays attention to what you're eating, so I a just going to drink water, tea and coffee like my life depends on it and eat as little as possible.  Fruit, veggies and protein, if I do need to eat.  I'm aiming to lose that 1.8lbs by the time I get back and if I do then I can have something higher in carbs when I return (I'm thinking veggies sausages and some baked beans or something, nothing pushing the boat out! HA! see what I did there :P Lol!)

I have been trying to keep up with my workouts, but my energy is very low because of the low calories and I'm struggling to even stay awake today.  I have a physio class this afternoon, which should burn about 400 calories (it's very intense) and a bit of brisk walking to do.  I was planning on going for a kettlebell class but I truthfully can't face the gym and I don't have the time today.  The only problem is that I won't be actually e x e r c i s i n g this weekend, but I will be working a lot.  I'm hoping I might get a run in - I'm going to suggest it and see who will come along.

Anyway, nothing much else to report, other than I'm seeing a teeny tiny bit more definition in my belly area.  (It's a belly until I am thin, only then can I upgrade to a tummy! Lol)
Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment