Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Thank you Mia, for your comment.  I've had to keep thinking of it today - these men have been driving me insane.  Not much revision done and my exam is tomorrow.  Looks like it will be an all-nighter!

Today started well...but after dinner, I binged.  Some gluten free Kit Kat (talking about Kit Kats - did you know that America has 'Cookies and Cream' Kit Kat Chunkies?  Those things are a-mazing!) style things and some Free From chocolate - gross, I don't know why I bothered.  I purged pretty much straight after.  I'm feeling pretty empty right now as it had an odd effect on my whole digestive system and I had to rush to the toilet.  Has anyone else had that?  Like my body was letting everything go, like I'd convinced it I was ill.  I got all my dinner and I think all the binge up, so I'm guessing calories will be around 1000 today.

I'm going to liquid fast tomorrow.  I always do when I go out for a night out.  It's the Royal Wedding tomorrow, so after my exam (in the morning), I'm off to the gym and then going to get wrecked.  Hopefully I might meet someone to take my mind off those Males.  The atmosphere should be pretty friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment