Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

A Good Day, Ruined!

Was having a great two diet days, apart from I couldn't sleep for hours last night.  Was so, so hungry.  All I could think about was how I could make carb-free pancakes.  It was a little obsessive.  Then today I got up early, and got to the library and did 7 hours work, so burnt a fair bit, on top of 2 hours fast walking, with four heavy bags.  And then I went food shopping...and I was hungry.  And I had told myself that I could have a pastry for my breakfast, for working hard on my essay.  And then I bought two buns...and as soon as I got home they were opened and eaten in about 5 minutes.  How utterly disgusting.  But did I stop...no, like fuck I did!  Then I open a pack of pork salami that I bought and ate 100 grams of that.  Now that doesn't sound like THAT much salami, but that stuff is riddled with fat and put my calorie intake at 1605.  How utterly, fucking ridiculous.  I tried to purge, but the salami was not gonna come up, and that was on top of the cake...so now I'm full of watery cakey sausage and I feel like shit.  I bought such healthy food as well, and now I'm just gonna have to leave it and fast tomorrow.  All my veg is going off.  I should just give up buying stuff altogether.  I dunno...I'm tempted to make it into a low fat curry and freeze it...but I can't be bothered.  Off to drink a lot more water, finish this essay and take some laxies.  These allergic oats are still not outta me and I'm still a hivey bitch...an angry, hivey bitch >:(

Right, so totals today:

1 spinach & tomato omelette - 149 cals
1 portion of low-fat cottage cheese - 90 cals
1 banana - 105 cals
2 plums - 60 cals

And then it begins!
1 banana muffin with cream cheese and passionfruit frosting - 353 cals
1 'bear claw' danish with fruit and icing - 395 cals
100 grams of pork salami - 407 cals
1 tablespoon of relish - 19 cals

Water
Black coffee - 11 cals
Vanilla sweetener - 14 cals

Apparently I have burned 2259 cals today...hmmmmm....that's only a 655 deficit and really I should be aiming for 1000 cal deficit.  That can be my new goal for the weekend, to try and redeem myself! Good Luck Me, I'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment